Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Merry Christmas To All--Basic Greys Aspen Frost Collection

I recently completed a Christmas swap on Two Peas in A Bucket and my Secret Sister ScrapPrincess2002 (Jeannie) really spoiled me. She sent me the Basic Grey Aspen Frost Collection. And I am in LOVE. 

This collection is beautiful. Teals and blues, Reds and Greens, Whites and Creams and Kraft tones. I was drawn to the colors in this line mainly because it reminds me of the kind of Christmas we rarely get around here-Snowy.

So whenever I get new scrap goodies I am always overwhelmed..I never know where to start. But with this it was easy.

My favorite paper in this line is the B-Side of Open Sleigh with the White Birch Bark Print. I really have an affinity for all things woodgrain. Coming in a close second is the B-Side of Woolen Mittens with the Stripes (seen on each side and the photo mats). I knew I wanted to use these two together the second I pulled them out of the box.


I took the Aspen Frost Garland and cut it apart so that I could use the pieces I liked best to run a banner down the center of the page tucked under the left photo mat. I chose to leave the edges unglued and lift them slightly off the page because it needed more dimension in the center. 

And of course my new slogan for Christmas "Naughty is the new Nice". So much better than "You better good, You better be Nice". . . .So much more wiggle room. *wink* *wink*


I will add more pictures with this page with photos in it in when I get them printed (I am really slacking on the printing photos thing) but for now I am happy to look at it Just the way it is.  

The Products I used-



 


So, Is anybody else totally late on their Christmas Pages or is that just me?? Did you find a line this year
that took no effort, that seemed to put itself together?

~Ashley Crafty~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I Look foward to hearing from you.
~Ashley Crafty~